Our website supports payments like Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro, etc.
What to do if payment failed
- Fill in the correct payment account and password
- Ensure sufficient funds
- Switch to your other paypal account or Debit/Credit card account.
- Check the limit of your Debit/Credit card online purchase amount
- Please contact the card issuing bank to confirm whether card restrictions have been imposed, such as cross-border transactions, transaction limits, etc.
- Please try to pay again. If it still fails, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we will help you deal with the exception as soon as possible.
- If you do not have a Paypal account, please select PayPal still at the checkout page & click the Complete Order button. Then you'll be directed to a page with access to both PayPal and Debit/Credit card payment (for the latter option, you don't have to register for PayPal). Then you can complete your order with your credit card.
As the following steps:
Step 1. Select PayPal and fill in your detailed contact information, still even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Step 2. Shipping method please choose free shipping or standard shipping, then click button "Continue to payment".
Step 3. if you don't want to pay by paypal, you can choose "Credit/Debit Card".
Step 4. Choose the card you have and enter the card information to complete your payment.